Ultimate Police Brutality Mashup (by UNRforLiberty)
Maybe we should consider de-arming criminals… including those with badges. I don’t understand where anyone comes from that wants to leave a whole country defenseless against this. Prisons are privatized for profit and those boys in blue are serving and protecting an investment. “All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order” David Rockefeller. In the same since “All we need is the right major crisis and this nation will beg to be defenseless against the tyrants that slaughter the innocent.” It is evident the same folks who have an agenda had a hand in most if not all the recent massacres. Wake up!
Pakistani children light candles to pay tribute to Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims in southern Pakistani port city of Karachi on Dec. 15, 2012.
This will never be on the news. But how awesome of this picture to see some light.
(Source: wordsandbirdcages, via kirklandfruits)
Everyone else is looking for something to blame..
I read blog after blog and article after article of oppositions regarding the disarming of our citizens. The most recent by a fellow occupant stated “you make me sick defending your gun rights, secretly wanting to use powerful machinery to execute those in power you don’t trust while protesting in a nonviolent movement.” blah blah blah! Calling those who believe fully in the right to defend themselves or believe in constitutional rights, pawns used by those in power. WOW! 16 multiple shootings in 2012… A majority of them, if not all, with inconsistencies in mainstream media reporting eye witness testimonies. Was there one gunman? Was there two? 20 year old autistic kids with the ability to obtain the exact weaponry the military uses (9mm sig, 9mm glock and an AR-15) Hey, are these not the weapons the 22 year old used in the Aurora shooting? Why did the gunman kill himself afterward? It was not out of guilt. Those with his condition are not capable of empathy or guilt. These shootings happening during times of UN gun treaty talks. So by now you should know what those in power are capable of… Drone attacks killing children, chemical trails in our skies, fluoride in our water, arsenic in our chicken, yet, you don’t believe they will sacrifice babies in our land to further their agenda. So, guns are the monsters and the 99% should be disarmed leaving only the powerful 1%, their military and their drug cartels with access to these powerful deadly machines and leaving the rest of the populous defenseless against these wonderful people who truly care about the health and well-being of our children. Sounds like a brilliant plan. Call me a pawn, but who is really falling for the okie doke without asking why this **** makes no since?
Cold and damp,
Steal the warm wind
Times are gone
For honest men
Far too long
Black hole sun won’t you come
And wash away the rain.
The time is coming
“In Defense Of Bad Words” - MOC #157 (by LeeCamp2)
1/8 older »